Reflective paragraph

In preperation for my production i have looked at many different things, the first one being having looked at existing media texts. By doing this is showed me certain things i would need to include/exclude from my own production.

We also did lots of audience theory and genre theory, this helped us understand more about the genre in which we were making our film, and also the sorts of things the audience was looking for.

Looking at lots of different things was very usefull as it gave me a wider understanding of lots of different things, allowing me he knowledge to create a better production.

I found the blog itsself to not really be very usefull, they arent the easyest to use and can be a hinderance sometimes rather than a help. Although being able to access all of my work from home does help sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment